Chief, Neurointerventional surgery, Moriyama Memorial Hospital, Tokyo, Japan.
Assistant professor, Neurosurgery, Dokkyo University School of Medicine, Tochigi, Japan.
Staff, Neurosurgery, Otemachi Hospital, Kita-Kyushu, Fukuoka, Japan.
- 1995 Ph.D., Molecular biology, Graduate school, Japan.
- 1991-1995 Oita University School of Medicine, Japan.
- 1991 M.D. Oita University School of Medicine, Japan.
- International Member of Congress of Neurosurgical Surgeons (US).
- International Member of American Association of Neurosurgical Surgeons.
- Board Certified in Japan Stroke Society.
- Board Certified in Japanese Society of Spinal Surgery.
- Board Certified in Japanese Society for Neuroendovascular Therap.
- Board Certified in Japan Neurological Society.
- Medical License, Japan, 1991.
- 1993-1995 Residency, Neurosurgery, Oita University Hospital.
- 1991-1993 Internship, Oita University Hospital.